I have been moving & learning since my first swimming lesson when I was 6 months old. My vision & purpose is to help people find BETTERMENT in their lives. I help people achieve this through education, movement analysis, injury rehabilitation, fitness & strength gains, skill acquisition & behaviour coaching.
Betterment isn’t about just fitness or weight loss, it’s a way of life. I have always said, “It’s not about the way you look, it’s about the way you live.” If I aim to live better every day then I can transfer that belief to every aspect of my life & I can help influence and inspire others. We can work together to make small, daily improvements that lead to major improvements for a lifetime of betterment.
My ethos is that slow, steady, continual improvement & education is key for long term change. I will help you build a long lasting love for your own health, wellness & movement. I will be your support & guide along your journey. For the trainers & coaches I educate & train, my aim is to make you more effective & well rounded in every aspect of Exercise, Coaching & Movement.
I live my ethos & values by continuing to learn and grow in my career & fitness development. My major qualifications & career achievements are:
- Bachelor of Exercise Science
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Faculty member for PTA Global
- YBell Master Trainer
- Trigger Point Performance Master Trainer
- Certified in over 20 CEC accredited courses
- Host of FILEX Conference 2019
- Present regularly at FILEX Aus, FitEx NZ, ExPro Singapore
- Achieved highest level of PT at Virgin Active Australia & Asia
- Worked in the High Performance Team for Western Bulldogs in AFL
I will continue to grow to add to these achievements & qualifications in my journey searching for betterment.